The information contained in this website is not intended and should not be used or construed as an offer to sell, or a solicitation of any offer to buy, securities of any fund or other investment product in any jurisdiction. No such offer or solicitation may be made prior to the delivery of definitive offering documentation. The information in this web site is not intended and should not be construed as investment, tax, legal, financial or other advice. By entering this site you duly and validly confirm that you fully meet the qualified investors’ criteria and have the right to view the information on this website (including any information regarding investment products).
GENERAL FUND RISK DISCLOSURE:
There are substantial risks in investing in any fund as may be specified in this website or using any of the services. Persons interested in investing in a fund should carefully note the following:
- A fund represents a speculative investment and involves a high degree of risk. An investor could lose all or a substantial portion of his/her investment. Investors must have the financial ability, sophistication/experience and willingness to bear the risks of an investment in a fund.
- An investment in a fund is not suitable or desirable for all investors. Only certain persons meeting certain additional eligibility criteria may invest in a fund.
- A fund may employ leverage and other investment techniques, and such leverage and other investment techniques may result in increased volatility of the fund’s performance and increased risk of loss.
- A fund may have limited or no operating history.
The investment manager of a fund may have certain discretionary authority over the fund’s assets.
- A fund may invest in a limited number of securities or instruments, which could result in a limited degree of diversification and higher risk.
A fund generally involves a complex tax structure, which should be reviewed carefully. A fund’s investment strategy may cause delays in important tax information being sent to investors.
- The management fees of a fund’s investment manager may be substantial regardless of whether the fund has a positive return, and will offset the fund’s profits.
- There are likely to be a number of conflicts of interest or potential conflicts of interest in connection with an investment manager’s management of fund assets.
- The above summary is not a complete list of the risks and other important disclosures involved in investing in funds. Before making any investment in a fund, investors are advised to thoroughly and carefully review offering documentation with their financial, legal and tax advisors to determine whether an investment is suitable.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
HASH CIB accepts no responsibility for the contents of the Website or the information or recommendations contained herein, which moreover may be changed without notice.
HASH CIB assumes no responsibility for ensuring, and makes no warranty, that the functioning of the website will be uninterrupted or error-free. HASH CIB assumes no responsibility for the consequences of e-mail messages regarding a HASH CIB (transaction) service, which either cannot be received or sent, are damaged, received or sent incorrectly, or not received or sent on time.
HASH CIB will not be liable for any loss or damage that may result from access to and use of the website.
HASH CIB is not answerable for the accuracy or completeness of the facts, opinions, expectations and results referred to therein. Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this website, we do not accept any responsibility for damage of any kind resulting from incorrect or incomplete information. This website is subject to change without notice. The information contained on this website with respect to financial products or financial instruments may reflect a situation as per a specific date only and such situation can or will therefore be subject to changes. Please refer to the prospectus of the funds, the key investor information document or information memorandum made available for further details. The prospectus is available at the HASH CIB offices or via the product information on this website.
You will indemnify HASH CIB and hold it harmless with respect to any liabilities (including all costs of investigation and defense) and other damages that directly or indirectly may derive from the failure to comply with the legal notice provisions, including, but not limited to, any liability or damage that directly or indirectly may derive from any use of hashcib.com to make investment decisions or any breach by you or by any of your agents or delegates of these legal notice provisions.